Friday 2 August 2024

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #107

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #107th Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #106 in JulyThe winner's post can be found below 
this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a Guest
Designer spot, just email at the address below.

Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram or Facebook entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 


We have two talented Guest Designers for August ....

Karen

Hello sweet creative friends and fans of Mixed Media Art.  My name is Karen Letchworth and my blog is called My Cup Runneth Over.  I've been crafting since childhood when my Aunt & Grandmother first taught me to do needlework, crocheting, knitting and more.  They helped me find my creative side at a very young age, and I'm so grateful for their influences.  I'd love to have you visit My Blog to Follow me there, and also on my social media (My Instagram, and My Pinterest) if you would, please.  I'm just getting started on social media, so the help is greatly appreciated.  I love making cards for FUN and also for a few Design Teams I enjoy being on.  I really do hope that some of my art will inspire you.  May God bless you as you create and share your wonderful Mixed Media Art here at Creative Artiste this month.  I look forward to visiting each of your blogs to see what you create to share in this FUN challenge.  Happy crafting!

Karen 


AND....


Ella

Hello everyone!
I'm Ella, witch is a polish diminutive from Elisabeth. I come from Poland but since 2006 I live near to Ratisbon, Bawaria, Germany with my family. I have two sons (12 and 17).
I love to crochet and knit, I also draw and paint. I've been interested in scrapbooking and cardmaking in 2016. I think it's some kind of art too and I think some experience from painting can be helpful in scrapbooking. For me it's a wonderful time to spend my free time. I invite you to my blog Moje Craftowe Przygody, which means My Crafting Adventures.
https://mojeszydelkoweprzygody.blogspot.com/,

Ella 


Now, some inspiration from the regular team members ...


Andrée




Anita




Fiona



is on a break



Jo



Judy

is on a break



Tracey


That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.


Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, 
please email us at

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Have fun and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Challenge,
    lot's of beautiful cards from the design team, wishing nice week
    Carmen Anna

    ReplyDelete