Friday 3 March 2023

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #91

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #91st Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #90 in FebruaryThe winner's post can be found below 
this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a
Guest Designer spot.
Just email at the address below.


Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram or Facebook entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 


We are excited to announce that we have a new

Design Team member.

Please welcome Fiona to the Creative Artiste team.


I am delighted to have been asked to join the Creative Artiste design team. I have been married for 37 years this year and have two children and two grandchildren.  My husband and I are now retired and live in a beautiful part of Wales. I have been crafting for over 20 years and have run my blog  www.craftystamping.blogspot.com for nearly the same time.  I am a member of quite a few Design Teams which I find really helps keep me motivated.  I am also the owner of the popular Facebook GroupThe Joy of Sets which has nearly 3,000 members from all over the world who love to craft.

We look forward to sharing Fiona's inspiration with you every month.


We have two Guest Designers to showcase this month:

Our first talented Guest Designer for March is ....

Annie

Hello, I'm Annie. 

I live in the Netherlands and I am married to Sjaak. We have 2 children and 3 grandchildren. Because Sjaak and I are retired, we have plenty of time to look after our grandchildren and for our hobbies. The biggest hobby is making cards. I started doing that in 2003. In the years that followed I learned all kinds of new techniques. In mid-October 2021 I started mixed media, I really like this.

I have another hobby; that's diamond painting. I've been doing this since 2017.

Still, I don't sit in a chair all day. Every day Sjaak and I try to walk about 8 km. We also both play table tennis and participate in the Gelderse competition.

If you want to know what I've made, check out my blog https://hobbyhoekjeannie.blogspot.com/


Annie


And...

...Our second talented Guest Designer for March is ....


Princess Bubbles/Angela

Angela Grasse is an artist driven by an openness to challenges and a willingness to take on new opportunities.  She engages her creativity in as many endeavours as she is able.  She is a multi-disciplinary artist and has created installations, film, photography, artist books and textile art.

https://princessbubblescreates.blogspot.com/


Princess Bubbles/Angela


Now, some inspiration from the regular team members ...



Jo



Judy




That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.


Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, 
please email us at

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Have fun and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Creative Artiste Design Team Fiona, how delighted and lucky we are to have you on our team.
    Thank you also to Annie and Angela for sharing your creativity this March and being our Guest Designers, such talent and designs.
    Happy March Crafting everyone.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time participating in your challenge and I already made a mistake when entering a picture. It won't let me change the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ArtMBR, as long as your picture links to the project you want to enter, that's okay. We can follow the link to see your finished creation. I will let the team know to do this when they vote xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for a wonderful challenge and beautiful inspiration by DT.

    ReplyDelete