Friday 7 October 2022

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #87

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #87th Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #86 in SeptemberThe winner's post can be found below 
this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a Guest
Designer spot, just email at the address below.

Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram or Facebook entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 

We have two fabulous Guest Designers to inspire you this month.

Our first talented Guest Designer for October is ....

Katrina (ScrappyHorses)

Hi! Katrina here from ScrappyHorses and I’m delighted to share with you here at Creative Artiste; thanks so much for inviting me! When I’m not creating and Copic coloring, I can be found in the barn with my horses, spending time with my German Shepherd, or teaching oboe. I also enjoy listening to ’70’s music, hanging out with my kids, and eating ice cream with my grand-girls. I love old/vintage, scrappy anything: crafts, books, photos, horses. I’m a dabbler and enjoy several creative mediums. You can find me trying just about anything from bookmaking to photography projects to digital layouts. I don’t have a style per se; I find it safe to acknowledge I’m not CAS! Too messy for that! ; )

YouTube Video Link to Index Card Art Diary/Journal: https://youtu.be/YU_V65geY2A



Our second Guest Designer for October is ....

Sabina

Hello. My name is Sabina. I live in a small country Slovenia. I've been creating for about 10 years - greeting cards, faux books, envelopes... but lately I prefer to create something in the mixed media technique. 

              I have my own blog and facebook page and I'm working on a few Design Teams.

Sabina

Now, some inspiration from the regular team members ...








Jo



Judy




Lys



Tracey

is taking a break at the moment.


That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.


Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, 

please email us at
creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Have fun crafting!

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT and GD inspiration projects!!! Thanks for lifting my spirits and giving my mojo a boost for the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete