Friday 2 September 2022

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #86

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #86th Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #85 in AugustThe winner's post can be found below 
this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a Guest
Designer spot, just email at the address below.

Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram or Facebook entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 


Our talented Guest Designer for September is ....

Majda

Creating has been a part of my life since I can remember! Create for yourself, for your family, your friends and for anyone else who enjoys crafting - it makes me happy and by creating, I constantly grow.
I started making cards at the beginning of 2015 and soon became addicted. The time I spend in my creative corner, using new techniques and participating in new challenges are invaluable to me.
I find inspiration in my family, exploring nature with our dog, traveling, art, poetry, discovering new things with six-year-olds in elementary school and also in solitude.


Majda


Now, some inspiration from the regular team members ...


Andrée



Ina



Jo



Judy



Lys



Tracey


That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.


Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, 
please email us at

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Stay safe and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment