Friday 1 July 2022

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #84

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #84th Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #83 in JuneThe winner's post can be found below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a Guest Designer spot, just email at the address below. 

Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 

Our talented Guest Designer for July is ....

Vicki

Hello friends! I’ve been a crafty person most all of my life and has been handed down through family. My husband and I have been enjoying retirement time the last few years, and we enjoy travelling plus visiting with our adult children with one of them just been married last month! When not enjoying family time, I like to spend time in my craft room trying to make use of all of the craft materials I have accumulated over the years! I enjoy so many types and styles of craft that I can’t possible narrow it down to any one thing in particular. I enjoy simple clean projects as well as the very complicated, messy, and cute, so I don’t really have a particular style for myself, as I think it just depends upon my mood at the time. You can catch all of my crafty projects on my blog at stampedsmiles.com and share a smile with me! Thank you!


Vicki

Now, some inspiration from the regular team members ...


Jo



Judy



Lys



Tracey


That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.

We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.
Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, email us at

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Stay safe and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me along as your guest for this month! Really enjoy the inspiration from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete