Friday 3 December 2021

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #78

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #78th Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #77 in NovemberThe winner's post can be found
below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a Guest
Designer spot, just email at the address below. You never know, it
might lead to a permanent place on the team!
Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects.

Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 

Our talented Guest Designer for December is ....

Annie

I have been crafting and sewing for as long as I can remember. My Grandmother was a seamstress and taught me so much as I was growing up. My mother also sewed but she was a very creative crafter too. These women have been my inspiration for these art forms. My interest in paper crafting came when I discovered rubber stamping and scrapbooking. I was creating mixed media pieces before I even knew mixed media was a thing. I just thought it was considered crafting. With the daily introduction to new supplies, WOW, the possibilities for crafting and art are endlessly inspirational. My biggest and most precious joy these days is that I’m retired now and can spend all day playing. With endless online inspiration, I’ll never be bored.

It’s December! I love listening to Christmas music while I make. It makes me feel so joyful and hopeful. Anywhere I go, every expression of holiday spirit makes me smile and feel good inside. I wish the world a very Merry Christmas!


Annie

Now, some inspiration from the regular team members ...

Andrée


Jo



Judy



Lynne



Lys



Tracey


That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.

Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, 
please email us at

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

The Creative Artiste team will be taking their annual break during January but will welcome you back on February 4th with Challenge #79. Until then,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Stay safe and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Annie on being Decembers Creative Artiste guest designer we are blessed to have you this month.
    Beautiful mixed media creations from everyone to see 2021 out..
    Happy creative December everyone Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the Guest Designer Annie, I love your bag project. Great inspiration from the DT too. Festive wishes! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete