Friday 3 September 2021

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #75

  Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #75th Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #74 in AugustThe winner's post can be found below
this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Any of our Winners or Top Three are welcome to request a Guest
Designer spot, just email at the address below. You never know, it
might lead to a permanent place on the team!
Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not accept Instagram entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please.

Our talented Guest Designer for September is ....

Angela
Hello, I'm Angela and I am delighted to be invited to be a Guest Designer at Creative Artiste. I live in the beautiful city of Lincoln, UK. I have loved arts and crafts for as long as I can remember and spent 33 years teaching Textiles and Art, now enjoying it for myself. I love all types of craft which sounds great except that my home is full of stuff! But I now have a craft cabin in the garden which helps....a little at least. My main mixed media styles are Steampunk, Vintage and Shabby Chic. If you like what I make you can always find me getting messy at my blog: Felix the Crafty Cat


Now, some inspiration from the team members ...
















That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.
Please check the rules and if you need to get in touch, 
please email us at
creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Stay safe and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me. Look forward to joining in again. Happy creating, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being this months Guest Designer Angela, what an amazing creation. We are so lucky to have you in the GD seat. Beautiful work from the Team Happy creative September everyone.
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic inspiration from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, I am so happy to see you here, What an incredible art you made. I love it totally. Thank you so much for inspiring all of us at Creative Artiste.
    Amazing work done by all DTs. Thank you all for sharing beautiful inspirations.

    Much Love
    Monika - UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete