Friday 5 February 2021

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #68

 Happy Crafty New Year Everyone!

Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #68th Challenge!
This is our first challenge of 2021.

Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous projects with us for Challenge #67 in DecemberThe winner's post was published in January and can be found below this one. 


Our theme is always

"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.

Please respect that we do not accept Instagram entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please.

Our talented GDT for February is ....


Carole

Hello, I'm Carole and I am delighted to be invited to guest design at Creative Artiste. I am from the North West of England and live with my lovely hubby and kitty, Casey. I have loved arts and crafts for as long as I can remember and from an early age I was encouraged by both my mum and grandma to be creative. I love all types of crafts and in my time have tried knitting, crocheting, embroidery, cross stitch, batik, tie dying, sculpting (not very successfully), mosaics and all forms of paper crafting. I can spend hours in my craft room, losing all track of time. At the moment I am enjoying making ATCs and cards and learning about mixed media via online workshops. I have quite an eclectic taste from cute and whimsical to shabby chic and vintage.



Now, some inspiration from the other team members ...


Andrée 



Ina




Jo



Judy



Lynne




Lys



Tracey


That's it from our talented Design Team for this month.
We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.

A big Thank You to Carole for being our fabulous GDT this month.
Please check the rules and become follower. Thank you everyone for your comments. We read and appreciate them all.

If you need to get in touch,
 please email us at 

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Stay safe and keep crafting.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful start to the year with your GD piece Carole and it's so nice to be back in the creative seat after the long break, beautiful and inspiring makes from the team.
    Here's to a happy, safe & super creative 2021.
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning inspiration DT!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete