Friday 6 November 2020

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #66

 Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to

Creative Artiste's #66th Challenge!
We hope you are all staying safe.

Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous projects with us for Challenge #65 in October.

Choosing a winner and Top Three was very difficult. 

The winner's post is below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.

Our theme is always

"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.

Please respect that we do not accept Instagram entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please.

Our talented GDT for November is ....



Monika

Hello creative minds - hope you all are doing well. My name is Monika Tripathi Shukla (aka UROOCREATIONS in the virtual world), born and raised in India, now residing in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In academics, I hold a degree of Ph.D. in Biotechnology and also worked as a researcher for more than 5 years. I am married to a very patient husband who understands me very well. I decided to be a full-time mother when my son came into my world, so now I'm a crafter by profession. Irony it may seem but yes that’s how life works. I started crafting in 2017 as my passion and profession.  My family motivates me a lot. My lovely siblings keep me inspired and on my toes in putting forward my best. My parents have always been part of me through thick and thin of my life.  Crafting and painting have been my hobby since I was a child. My grandmother and mother inspired me always with her artistic acumen. I do not restrict myself to a certain style. I love experimenting with new styles when it comes to crafting, till now my favourite are Mixed Media Art, Up-cycling and Scrapbooking. I worked as Designer for a few Indian craft brands like My Happy Packs, Tubby Craft and CrafTreat in the past. As of now I design for an Indian brand "Mudra Craft Stamps", "Academy of Scrapbooking & Arts", Dublin and "MITFORM", Poland along with some blog challenges.

It is an honour to be here on Creative Artiste today. My heartfelt thanks to sweet Andree and the whole team for their love and giving me this wonderful opportunity.
I made this Mixed Media Organizer to share with you all. I love recycling household plastic wastes, so for this project I have recycled a plastic milk jug/ container to give it a new life. I Hope you all will love this Mixed Media Organizer, my creative friends. If you love my project, you can find more about it on my blog; also check out my YouTube channel for some cool recycled art, mixed media art, DIY home decor etc.

My social media links are:

Blog - https://uroocreations.blogspot.com/
Instagram- 
https://www.instagram.com/uroocreations/
YouTube- 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyLaFJrfqrOg9qzXQsxv4Nw.


Now, some inspiration from the other team members ...

Andrée





That's it from our talented Design Team for this month. We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click
on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.
A big Thank You to Monika for being our wonderful GDT this month.
Please check the rules and become follower. Thank you everyone for your comments. We read and appreciate them all.
 If you need to get in touch,
 please email us at 

creativeartiste2019@gmail.com

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful and inspiring creations from our the design team this month 😁. Thank you to Monica for joining us as Guest Designer too with her amazing upcycle piece - so gorgeous! Take care and wishing everyone a Happy November! Creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration, thank you DT ladies for these beauties!!! Corinne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Team and Monika your GD piece is truly stunning Congrats.. Happy, safe & creative November everyone Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects from the team - tfs x

    ReplyDelete