Friday 5 June 2020

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #61

Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to
Creative Artiste's #61st Challenge!
We hope you are all staying safe.



Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous projects with us for Challenge #60 in
May. Choosing a 
winner and Top Three was very difficult. 
The winner's post is below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.



Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.
Please respect that we do not accept Instagram entries. Only blog entries please.


Now let's have a look
at the wonderful projects our wonderful Design Team have created to inspire you ....

Our GDT for June is:

Repolainen

My name is Pirjo Repo from Finland and I'm known online as Repolainen.
I've done something with my hands most of my life.
Like draw, paint, a bit of everything since my skillful grandmother taught me.
She was a seamstress and gave me a lot of amazing things like lace, ribbons, buttons, etc.
I couldn’t sew yet then (little-little girl), so I glued those lovely things in my paper and I still do! ;)
I also love travelling and spending time with my lovely family!
And what I most love to do?
Photo albums: to kids, family, travel, journey.
Mixed Media type pages with recycled materials is the most I love.

Repolainen


Now, some inspiration from our regular design team members ...
































That's it from our talented Design Team for this month. We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click
on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.

A big Thank You to Repolainen for being our wonderful GDT this month.

 

Please check the rules and
become follower. Thank you everyone for 
your comments. We read and appreciate them all.

Please add your project using the Linky tool below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration from the team as always. Looking forward to hopping round for a closer look very soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations from the Team and congratulations on your GD slot Repolainen, lovely little makes.
    Thank you for the challenge. Creative wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspirations!đŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of inspiration here and a call to create too! Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning inspiration DT!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete