Friday 3 April 2020

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #59

Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to
Creative Artiste's #59th Challenge!
We hope you are all staying safe.



Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous projects with us for Challenge #58 in March. Choosing a 
winner and Top Three was very difficult. 
The winner's post is below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.



Our theme is always
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.


Now let's have a look
at the fabulous projects our wonderful Design Team have created to inspire you ....

Our GDT for April is:

Craftyfield


I live in the South of England with my husband and son and have been crafting for 20 years, mainly a card maker, but also into scrapbooking, art journaling, altered art, and occasionally jewellery.
Stamps are my favourite crafting items and I love trying out new products and stamping techniques. I have no particular style as I veer from CAS to grungy, colourful or Vintage and I am not afraid to mix my media!!!
Today I am showing a 3D make, which is quite unusual for me, but I do love creating realistic scenes in any dimensions and I thoroughly enjoyed the process. I hope you will like the result!

You can find me here:
Facebook: Crafty Endeavours


Craftyfield

Now, some inspiration from our regular design team members ...




























That's it from our talented Design Team for this month. We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the wonderful projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click
on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.

 A big Thank You to Craftyfield for being our fabulous GDT this month.



 

Please check the rules and
become follower. Thank you everyone for 

your comments. We read and appreciate them all.



Please add your project using the Linky tool below.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration pieces from the team as always. Looking forward to hopping round for a closer look.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see my garden amongst the lovely makes from the DT! Thank you for inviting me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic DT inspirations and many thanks for this fun challenge!

    Sunny easter greetings and stay safe!
    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStĂ¼ble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  5. More amazing inspiration from the Design Team! Thank you for another mixed media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love a mixed media theme and brilliant inspiration from the team. Look forward to joining in. Happy creating, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete