Friday 1 November 2019

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #55

Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to
Creative Artiste's #55th Challenge!



Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #54 last month. Choosing a winner and Top Three was very difficult. 
The winner's post is below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.



Our theme this month is, as always,
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.



Now let's have a look
at the wonderful projects our fabulous Design Team have created to inspire you ....

First, our GDT for November:

Tulika
Hello crafty souls,
I'm very excited and honoured to be here at Creative Artiste blog as Guest Designer for this month.
I am Tulika Saha, a passionate crafter, was born and raised in The City of Joy- Kolkata, now staying at neighbour district Howrah. I did my Master Degree in Geography. Worked almost 15 years as a teacher in different reputed schools in Kolkata and Howrah, before I took up crafting as a full time career and being a stay at home mom with my son. I always had a keen interest for art and craft from childhood. I constantly trying out new ways to upcycle things. So, I decided to invest my time to start my own venture in crafting business after leaving my school job on 2016.
Papers always attract me in some way or the other and that is the main reason to love paper crafting most and to turn any product into useful home decor through decoupage, scrapbook layout or mixed media! I do take orders for handmade home decors and gift items and spend free hours by taking up decoupage & mixed media workshops in different places in Kolkata & Howrah. 
I take inspirations from nature and industries and those reflect on my work too but whatever project I do, I put my soul into it and they are very close to my heart.  
I have made this Mixed Media Watch Box to inspire you all to join this amazing challenge.
Thank you so much Andree and Creative Artiste team for having me as Guest Designer. Please join us for this fun mixed media challenge and I can't wait to see your lovely creation.


To find out which products and techniques Tulika used please visit her blog by clicking on her name above.

And from the regular team members ...



Andrée





Cathy






Ina



Judy




Lynne





Lys






Suzette

That's it from our talented Design Team for this month. We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the fabulous projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click
on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.
A big Thank You to Tulika for being our wonderful GDT this month.



Please check the rules and become follower. Thank you everyone for 
your comments. We read and appreciate each one. Thank you for stopping by. Have fun creating.


Please add your project using the Linky tool below.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration from the team as always. I'm looking forward to hopping round for a closer look soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing DT works... many thanks for this and for this fun challenge!

    Lovely greetings
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStĂ¼ble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete