Friday 5 July 2019

Welcome to Creative Artiste Challenge #51

Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to
Creative Artiste's #51st Challenge!



Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #50 last month.
Choosing a winner and
Top Three was very difficult. The winner's post is below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.




Our theme this month is, as always,
"Anything Mixed Media Goes"


Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your  projects.


Now let's have a look
at the wonderful projects our fabulous Design Team have created to inspire you ....


Firstly, we have our Guest Design Team member:


Monika from UrooCreations


Hello lovelies, I’m so thrilled and honoured to be here at Creative Artiste as Guest Designer for this month Anything Mixed Media Goes challenge.
I am Monika Shukla, born and raised in India, now residing in Abu Dhabi with my family. In academic, I have done Ph.D. in Biotechnology and also worked as researcher at India’s top most Institution “Indian Agricultural Research Institute” New Delhi, more than four years. I started scrapbooking in 2017, as my passion and profession. I feel excited to make art piece which brings me satisfaction and a different level of happiness from my home-based craft studio, besides crafting also love traveling, listening music and blogging. I love my family, so my world revolves around my 3YO son and caring husband, they bring me joy and new creative ideas for my projects. I enjoy making handmade albums, scrapbooks, layouts, cards, canvases, art-journals and other arts. I do not restrict myself to a certain style. For me art has always been exploring new things. I love experimenting with new styles when it comes to crafting. I always look for new inspirations and try to explore beyond my boundaries. I put my heart into creating something unique each time. I would love to try all forms....but till now my favourite are Mixed Media art, Card making, Up-Cycling, Art Journaling and Album making.
I have made these Mixed Media ATCs to inspire you all to join this amazing challenge:
Thanks so much Andree and Creative Artiste team for having me as Guest Designer. I hope that you are inspired by this month’s challenge too. Please join us for this fun challenge and I can’t wait to see your lovely creations.
Hugs, Monika

To see more photos of Monika's ATCs and to find out which products and techniques were used please visit her blog.

And from the regular team members ...

















That's it from our talented Design Team for this month. We hope we have inspired you. To see more photos of the fabulous projects and to find out which products and techniques were used please click
on the named links to the team member's individual blogs.
And a big Thank You to Monika for being our wonderful GDT this month.




Please check the rules and become follower. Thank you everyone for your 
comments. We read and appreciate each one. Thank you for stopping by. Have fun creating.




Please add your project using the Linky tool below.  




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much darling Andree and Creative Artiste team for giving me this great opportunity to guest design for this month challenge...I am so happy and honored to be here...

    Lots of love
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete