Welcome to all our crafty friends, followers and visitors to
Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful projects with us for Challenge #129 in August. The winner's post can be found below this one. Have a look to see if you were successful.
Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram or Facebook entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please.
AND
Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your entries. This is a mixed media challenge for cards and projects.
Our talented Guest Designer for September is ....
GerJanne
My
name is GerJanne and I live in a small, cosy village in the
Netherlands.
Ever
since I was young, I’ve loved being creative. From sewing to
embroidery, from drawing to making cards. In recent years, I’ve
mainly been making cards. I have a hobbyroom where I can really let
my creativity run wild!
In
my day job, I’m a nurse – mainly on night shifts. So it’s not
exactly a day job (LOL).
I’m
married to Peter and together we have five children, four
children-in-law and three grandchildren. It’s a real blessing!
I
write a blog post almost every day and draw inspiration from other
blogs by creative people.
https://postenpassie.blogspot.com
GerJanneNow, some inspiration from the regular team members ...
is taking a break
