Friday, March 27, 2015

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Hi everyone

Things are really getting exciting for us all here at Creative Artiste as we go live in ONE WEEK!!! EEEK time sure does fly.

We wanted to give you a little heads up on what's to come.
Every month we are going to be sponsored by various Digital Stamp Artists/Companies and we (the Design Team) will do our best to promote their images. We will have direct links to the images we have used, detailed info of our current sponsor as well as links to all our designers blogs where you can find out more information about what they have created.

Each challenge will have a winner and top 3 picks as chosen by our team who will not only get a mention the following month they will also be showcased in our winners gallery.

Over the past few weeks we have been introducing our lovely Design Team, today we want to share the work from our wonderful Teri, more to give a visual of what mixed media can look like in your work. Check out our introduction to Mixed Media Here






I personally love all the different ways Teri has expressed her art using various mixed media techniques. I hope these images will inspire you to have a go and join in with us.

Cannot WAIT to get this show on the road next week when we officially go LIVE!!!!

Huggles xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to next week. I am very pleased to be able to be there. I love Teri's Art so much. Just Amazig <3
    hugs Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to create with this fantastic team and our very generous sponsors. We are going to have so much fun here and can't wait to see what you create with us. This is going to be a great ride. See you next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 days to go before we go live, yay I cant wait... Thank you to all the lovely sponsor we have been able to secure... I never thought this day would come, as I did not know where I was going 2 months ago, but thanks to everyone of you ladies for standing by me and giving me the push I needed, to start this Blog... Since the start there has been a slight twist, and I took on a partner/co-owner in Sandra and she has been a god send in getting the Blog looking like it is... So Thanks Sandra...
    But I have a Huge Thank you to say to each of my very talented DT... I am so priveliged to be working with such talented team of ladies...
    Please start supporting us by joining in with our challenges... See you all next Friday 3rd April ... 9am GMT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrows the big day!!!! Are you ready?????

    ReplyDelete