Friday, March 6, 2015

Meet the Team continued

Hello and welcome to another week of introductions, to our awesomely talented Design Team.

This week we have two lovely ladies that are not new to Design Teams please meet Bev and Teri.



Hi! I'm Bev, I'm a 50 something retired Dental Nurse. Have been happily married to Keith for 35 years & we have one son, James, who is quite self sufficient. We are 'grandparents' to James' dog - Poppy.I love crafting - trying to make cards, ATC's, jewellery, stamping, painting, mixed media - a bit of everything really. Just like to experiment & enjoy my crafting.I love looking around people's blogs and entering a few challenges here & there.
http://bevscraftspace.blogspot.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/bev.lowe.1232?fref=ts



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hi there, my name is Teri and I live in Central California , USA. I'm a Critical Care RN by trade, but my love for the arts are equally important. I love all kinds of mixed media, altered items, actually anything that feels good at the moment the mojo hits. You know what I'm talking about. I say in my nursing career that you never stop learning, new things surface everyday and the same goes with the arts. I hope you all will enjoy the challenges and projects we all have in store for the new year, together we will learn, share and create beautiful works of art. ..and win some great prized along the way 
terisartisticexpressions.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/teri.reed.14?fref=ts


Join us again soon when we introduce 2 more of our Design Team Members

Huggles XOXOXOX

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be a part of this very talented and fantastic group of designers and I also can't wait for you all to join in on all the great fun we've got planned, so stick around and come back soon!! Let's get this party started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wow what an amazing journey we have all embarked on upon together... I feel so honored that you wonderful Designer have come aboard with Sandra and I... You are all such talented artiste's and I can't wait to see what each of you unleash with each and every challenge...
    So please share our group with your friends, and don't forget to follow us through our journey...
    Don't forget to add April 3rd 2015 to your calendar and the 1st Friday of every month there after...

    Huggles
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete