Friday, March 13, 2015

Meet the Team #3

Hello and welcome to week 3 of the Meet the Team introductions.

Please give a nice warm welcome to Iris & Tamara


Hello, my name is Iris Herd and am almost 50 years old. I have a husband, two girls aged 15 and 21 years. And our dog "Spike". I work in kindergarten and love to be creative. I like to do mini albums, Mixed Media and embellish different things. I love challenges and always something new to discover and learn.
You can always find my work on my Blog: www.krazyscraptimefun.blogspot.de or my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/293401434069853


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hello at all, I´m Tamara Geyer, 26 years old and i´m married. At the moment is my husband my only child ;)
I work in a kindergarten and in my free time i dance, read and crafting. My mum was acreativ person and had a lot of things crafting with me. At the kindergarten i met Iris. Since then i do srapbooking cards, mini-albums or all with paper.


Please leave these 2 lovely ladies some love and we hope you will join us again soon
Huggles xoxoxox 


No comments:

Post a Comment