Friday, March 20, 2015

Meet our DT continued

Hello and welcome to another week of introductions, to our awesomely talented Design Team.
This week we have two lovely ladies that are not new to Design Teams please meet Becka and Kerry

If I'm not in my kitchen sharing a good cup of tea and a chat with friends then I'm in my craft room making something. I have been crafting for over 10 years now and I'm still learning new things. I totally enjoy sharing new ideas with my friends. My son also enjoys making things (mainly with Lego). My husband to be works away and when he's home enjoy going to the beach, eating out and just spending time together as a family. I have great fun making cards, scrapbooking and altering everyday items to give as gifts or to decorate my home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hi, my name is Kerry Atherton or Kez as my friends call me! I'm in my late 30's, have a son James at 16 a special needs daughter Kelsey at 12 and 2 Birman cats ...spoilt princesses actually!! I'm to have surgery in the near future on my hip, the upside to no driving for 6 weeks will be uninterrupted crafting solitude!!!! I love mixed media and altering stuff, learning new techniques from the bestie and basically having fun!! I’m looking forward to the new creative experiences and challenges to be had… xx
Followers are welcome on my Blog at www.kezzascraft.blogspot.com.au



Please join us next
Friday 3rd April for our first Challenge...


Rhonda, Sandra and the Design Team...

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting, can't wait to get this party started!!! right girls???

    ReplyDelete